antiX 19.4 Released
antiX a lightweight desktop Linux distribution featuring IceWM as the default window manager, have released version 19.4. The new build of the project’s Debian-based distribution (with a choice of SysV and Runit init systems, available for i386 and x86_64 architectures) updates the IceWM window manager to version 2.3.4 and introduces the SeaMonkey web browser to some of its editions: antiX-19.4 (Grup Yorum) available. All new ISO images are bug-fix, upgrades, improvements of antiX-19 SysV and Runit series.
- more options in the installer
- SeaMonkey browser included in Full and Base editions
- mps-tube removed (it seems to be broken); ytfzf included – it opens and downloads YouTube clips using mpv and youtube-dl
- improved and updated localisation
- newer 4.9 Linux kernel
- Firefox 78.10.0esr
- LibreOffice 7.0.4rc2
- IceWM upgraded to the latest upstream version (2.3.4); latest firmware backported from Debian ‘sid’
- various upstream Debian security upgrades; base edition fits on a CD
- iso-snashot-cli replaces iso-snapshot (gui) on base edition.