Elive, or Enlightenment live CD, is a Debian-based desktop Linux distribution and live CD featuring the Enlightenment window manager. The project’s latest development snapshot is Elive 3.8.20 Beta which includes an updated Linux kernel, live mode USB persistence, and fixes an issue related to detecting time zones.
This new version includes:
- kernel updated to the version 5.10 with some fixes for building extra modules like NVIDIA
- desktop fonts much improved for dynamic sizing
- persistence with many improvements for saving sessions in Live mode (USB)
- Cinelerra gg from our own build always updated to their last releases
- cairo-dock switched by default to software based rendering for stability and performance
- timezones: fixed some issues detecting your timezone;
- E16 desktop includes some fixes like the iconify gadget to stay in the same location among restarts, and the systray gadget showing correctly the icons.