The first RC build of the 13.0-RELEASE release cycle is now available. A summary of changes since 13.0-RC1 includes:
- Miscellaneous loader fixes; mixes to if_wg(4) have been added;
- The growfs(8) utility has been updated to allow operating on read/write filesystems;
- Several ZFS fixes; several TCP fixes;
- The bc(1) utility has been updated to version 3.3.3;
- An arm64 AES-XTS regression has been fixed;
- Fix for VLAN hardware filtering in ixl(4) has been fixed; the ice(4) driver has been updated to version 0.28.1-k.
A list of changes since 12.2-RELEASE is available in the releng/13.0 release notes. Please note, the release notes page is not yet complete, and will be updated on an ongoing basis as the 13.0-RELEASE cycle progresses.
The final release of FreeBSD 13.0 is now scheduled for 30 March 2021. Here is the complete release announcement.